Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Year at This Time...

So last July I had 14 posts for the month. That's like one every other day. It was a Big Month!!! Its crazy to think that last year at this time I found out I was having a boy, I had a 15month old, I made the Big Announcement that Raya was gonna be a Big Sis, we had our Gender Party....man, so much news for one month :) And a year later I have 2 healthy, happy babies. And I'm NOT pregnant. That's a great feeling. LOL. Over a 30 month period I was pregnant 18 of those months. I know women do that all the time, but still, its quite the experience. Needless to say, I'm glad to not be. I have enough best friends that are bringing beautiful babies into this world shortly and I am so excited to have new little nieces and nephews to gush over and then give back :)

Some posts from last July...

And then there were Two

Raya Recently- 14.5 months

It's A BOY!!!

In case you didn't have enough to read after the new ones I just posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment