Sunday, August 8, 2010

All his bags are packed and he's ready to go!

My brother left Friday for New Mexico. He's starting the Grad program at the University of New Mexico. I'm so very excited for him! He's going to love New Mexico. I've only driven through it, but from what I have heard about the people and state it seems like its going to be a great match for him. And I'm all for leaving the state you've been in all your life to experience another way of living, so I'm so excited that he gets to do it! I'm also super jealous :) I miss school! I hope I can start working on my master's sometime soon too. Until then I'll live vicariously through him. I got some super cute pictures of Raya and him...and one of the 3 of us too. I know I'm going to miss him, but its an excuse to go on a mini-vacay and see him and a new part of the country! I'm so proud of you Bryce! Who would've thought you would started grad school before me!!!??? Crazy the way life works out. You're going to do great things. We love you!
Cute :)


This is my all time favorite picture of them!


So I can see how much Raya grows the next time we see him.


Family <3


All ready to go!


Drive Safely :)

1 comment:

  1. I also graduated from college before you! haha. jk love you!

    ReplyDelete