Monday, August 16, 2010

19 Weeks

So I've entered my 19th week of pregnancy :) So far so good. I feel pretty great- just get tired faster, but I think half of that has do with the Energizer-Baby I have (aka Raya). I felt him kick about a week ago for the first time. I was busy taking care of the important things before he comes- You know, like trying to lay on my belly to get my back as tan as possible before he decides I'm smashing him and only lets me tan my front side. As I was reading People and staying up-to-date on what's going on in the world I felt the little guy movin' around! Then a few days ago I felt him moving and put my hand on my belly and he kicked my hand twice! That was the most exciting so far. I feel so much better now that I can feel him movin and shakin. Nothing about the first part of pregnancy makes you feel pregnant. I just felt fat. Lol. So now that I can feel him I'm like "Ooooo, there is a baby in there!" Now I can't wait to see him! Only 21 more weeks to go ;)





My mom babysat and Gentry and I got to go on a date. It was great! I forgot how amazing eating out is without a 15 month old :) Oh and at California Pizza Kitchen they have these new little electronic things at your table. You can order a select few appetizers, drinks, and desserts. AND you can pay when you're ready. Lucky for me and unlucky for our waitress they also let you rate your server. Since I was a server I'm, well, kinda picky? Or maybe its just I expect a certain level of service. Being a server isn't brain surgery so I get super annoyed when the service is poor. And even more annoyed when my appetizer comes before my drink does! Uh. Anyways, it was very rewarding to be able to give feedback. HAHA! Good times. My favorite part of the date was Gentry, my second favorite was rating our server ;)


This was before we were leaving...this is Raya's "get the camera outta my face, its blocking Elmo" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment