Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ruffled Butts

These diaper covers are the cutest thing ever! This little pink one is from 2 of my longest girlfriends. Adrienne and I met in 2nd grade and Jessica and I met in 5th grade. We've stayed friends and every time we get together to catch up its like we were never apart :) We met for lunch last summer and it was the first time for them to meet Raya. Raya was about 3 months old then. They gave her the Ruffled Butts and a little tie-die onesie that said "My Mom Rocks." Cutest little outfit. Raya wore her Ruffled Butt for her portrait session today. I had to have another mini-session when we were waiting for Gentry because I had to get a good one showing her little butt.










The shoes are pink sparkly converse. My mom got them for her when she was 1 week old :)

2 comments:

  1. Honored to see such a little cutie sporting our RuffleButts!! She is precious =)

    ReplyDelete