Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sophia's Funeral

Today is Sophia's funeral. I've been thinking about her none stop. And thinking about her Parents. Her Grandparents. Her Big Brother. Her Aunts and Uncles. Wishing there was something I could do. I wish I could be at the funeral, but its in Houston so there was no way. Its actually going on right now as I type. So I'm there in spirit. Keeping everyone there in my thoughts and wishing them comfort.  It's amazing how many of my friends that don't even know my step sis and her husband have rallied around them. Many of my friends and friends of my friends have sent all kinds of prayers and love to Sophia and her family. Sophia has touched so many people.

I love you Sophia. Words can't even express how much you'll be missed. Rest in peace sweet girl. 


Sophia Nicole Hardy
June 9, 2011- August 20, 2011





For some moments in life there are no words.  
~David Seltzer, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory






"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love."  
-Washington Irving

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about all of you a lot. I know this little one will always be remembered but hopefully the healing will come fast for them. This is really one of those situations where you can't even imagine being in their shoes. I can't even understand how sad I would be if I woke up with no Priestly in my life. I've been praying for all of you affected by little Sophia and really praying that her mother can be open to the brokeness so she can move forward without bitterness. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little girl, taken much too soon.

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete