Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving WEDNESDAY!!!!

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I love ALOT of things :) So I can't pass up an opportunity to blog it up!



I'm lving Magenta!
I can't get enough of this color right now. The picture of the nail polish doesn't do it justice. Its much more of a pinky-bright purple then what its showing up. It looks fabulous on!! And cute on little 2yr old toes too :)



I'm lving pictures with my iPhone. Its no surprise it takes great pictures...I have over 3,000 on my phone :) but I can't get enough of the photo editing Apps. I used ColorSplash to bring the color back to his eyes and then used Instagram to put a filter on it. His eyes are still a dark slate grey, so the sun reflected beautifully in them. Possibly my favorite picture of him to date.



I'm lving Jenny Craig. So weird, I know...but I've been thinking about doing it for about a month and yesterday on Good Morning America it got the best reviews and then this morning it scored highest in the taste test. Oh and Oprah yesterday was all about weight loss, so I can take a sign :) Haha! Oprah was about 100+ lb weight loss...I'm only looking to lose about 15. My goal is to be able to wear my old favorite shorts. We shall see!


I'm lving headbands on little blond heads. She hates things in her hair, but she wore this long enough to get some cute pictures.






















I'm (kinda) lving couponing. It's definitely getting much easier. I started "doing it" about 2 weeks ago. I've only really saved about $10 each trip, but hey, as my mom would say, "It's better than a kick in tha a$$" lol. I was hoping I'd spend like $0.67 for 2 weeks of groceries, but I'm learning that would probably only work if I bought all hotdogs and toothpaste. I did buy the Krazy Coupon Lady book, so I need to read that asap. If you "like" the Krazy Coupon Lady on facebook they post all kinds of great deals throughout the day. And their website/blog has been the most helpful for me. And yes, the Extreme Couponing show on TLC is being DVRed :)

Finally, I'm lving the beautiful weather we've been having!!! It's been Sunny and 70 for like the last week (ok, so it may or may not be like that 90percent of the time here, but still). Its been GREAT! We've had time to be out in the pool and in the yard. Lovin it!




















Ps- If you're a New Follower please leave a comment with your Blog link (if you have one ;) I LOVE new blogs!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, that's an awesome picture of Kallen...he's so cute!

    Good luck with Jenny Craig! And my hubby is always teasing me that since I'm a stay-at-home mom I should be a crazy coupon lady...you should share on your blog some of the best tips you learn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Wednesday post!! You are so cute!! Love Raya's Headband;) xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are darling. I am an Arkansas gal, for now that is. Funny because I just moved to Arkansas last year from California. Looks like we swapped places, although I was in Northern CA. It is definitely different out here, but it's been fun and the people are super friendly.

    ReplyDelete