Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Soooo, the weather was PERFECT! All I really wanted was breakfast from my new favorite place up the street from us, a long walk on the beach and a delicious dinner...and thanks to Gentry and my Mom, I got it all! It was a perfect day <3 And for the first time I really felt like a Mom. Haha, it only took 3 Mother's Days for that to kick in! Our walk was so sweet because strangers passing would wish me a Happy Mother's Day. They'd cruise by on their beach cruisers and shout it out. How cute is that?! And I can't really explain how I felt, but it was definitely a different feeling. Maybe I felt a little bit famous? Or maybe like it was my birthday? HAHA. I know, random, but either way the people and world around me made me feel Special :)










Nothing Else Matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment