Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's get this party started!

I'm not sure why I didn't do this earlier...but thanks to a BFF of mine, Cathleen, I jumped on the blog band wagon and am super excited! I often send Cathleen pictures of Raya (my daughter) when she's wearing outfits I know Cathleen will "appreciate," so this morning she gave me the idea to do some baby fashion blogging. There is another family called TwoDadsTwoKids that have a similar blog and I loved the idea. I'm excited to have a place to share whats new with my family and friends. I'm sure I'll throw in some things here and there that you probably NEED to know about :) but only really important things like where to get the best baby leggings. I think I might be most excited about this blog because I get to be super detailed and post as many pictures as I want without any fear of being "that girl" on Facebook! So no need to worry, I won't blow up your news feed...feel free to come visit whenever your little heart desires!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment