Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Keeping Up with Kallen & Raya Recently

He's been doing a lot of this:




And this:


He's letting go alot to stand and sometimes he bounces. Haha. Kinda looks like he's dancing. He's also cruising the furniture. Sometimes it looks like he's going to just take a step and start walking. He's not close to that. Don't worry ;) But he's definitely doing more than I thought he'd be doing!

I can see his bottom 2 teeth so good! They're cute. And I can see one of his top teeth coming in.



He's been getting FEISTY! He'll definitely throw a little bit of a fit when I move him away from something he's not suppose to be getting into- which right now is the dog's water bowl. I use to have one in the kitchen, but every time Kallen crawled into the kitchen he'd hit the corner, see the bowl and make a bee-line. And he just slaps the water. Hard. The first couple times it was hilarious because he'd crawl SO fast and slap the water so hard. But now its kinda annoying ;) Needless to say there's no more water bowl in the kitchen.




Lately he's wanted to be held alot. Raya rarely wanted to be held. I'd put her down and she'd crawl all over and explore. I put Kallen down and he's good for 10 or 15 minutes, but not too long after, he crawls over to me and pulls himself up on my knees and whimpers for me to pick him up. He's such a Mama's Boy. The sweetest part though is when I do pick him up he hugs me so hard. Like a little baby koala. Just locks onto me and rests his head on my shoulder. Uh, love him!


AND Raya's potty trained. YESSSS!!!! I'm still a little weary about going out of the house for longer than a few hours...but so far the times we've been out its been all good. It feels GREAT to be down to one kid in diapers!



Can you tell where Raya puts her potty training stickers????

LOVE his face in this swing picture!
Add caption
 She wants me to push her so high! The whole time she's in the swing she says "More high! More high! More high!" 






 And the most important thing that happened this week: Raya got her 1st set of MakeUp Brushes!!!
 She always wants to use mine, especially when I'm doing my makeup, so when I saw these at Forever 21 for $2 I HAD to get them. Ahhh, makes me such a proud Mom <3


 The first night she practiced on her doll...

And by the next morning it was her favorite little brother :)



My Girl <3

And we'll end on this note. Lol.




4 comments:

  1. Good job on potty training Raya!

    I gave my Raya an old makeup brush and her favorite thing to put makeup on is the toilet seat LOL. Needless to say I'm glad I gave her an old one ;-P

    Can't believe Kallen is standing--he's getting so big!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on being potty trained Raya!

    Kaylee is into my make up brushes and when I'm doing my makeup she always wants me to put blush on her and then she goes and finds my high heels and says shes going out! LOL

    I agree with Shawna I cant believe Kallen is standing! He is getting so big & is so adorable!

    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMMMM....That last picture of Raya laying down on the counter is soooo hilarious!!!! She's a bad girl. haha like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just pull her to the edge of the counter, take her tiny, soft cotton knickers off, see her beautiful fat, puffy childpussy, lift her legs up and suck on her pussyandclit

    ReplyDelete