Friday, November 11, 2011

Walking!

Kallen's walking!!! 



He started taking a couple steps together about 3 weeks ago, and then moved to an elephant crawl (walking on his feet but still using his hands to crawl) and at this point he no longer crawls. He walks everywhere! I don't know if its cause he's a little shorter than Raya was or because he's meaty-er than she was, but he looks so funny walking. He's really good at it though! Today I turned around just in time to see his little butt sticking up in the air as he snuck out onto the patio and I yelled his name to hopefully startle him which would give me more time to get over to him ;) but instead he heard me, jumped to his feet and SPRINTED away. I'm not even kidding. He was moving so fast I thought it was all momentum and he was about to fall forward onto his face, but nope. He really was speed walking trying to get away. Seriously, I had no idea he could move so fast. I swore up and down this kid wasn't going to start walking until way after his 1st birthday because he wasn't at the milestones Raya was at when she was that age so I figured he wouldn't even be close to walking at 9 months...but instead both of my kids started walking at 9 months. Lol. In fact he started walking BEFORE Raya did, about a week before she did. Unbelievable. Anyways, I'm recording him left and right. haha. I know I have TONS of clips of Raya when she started walking and I remember when I was putting her home videos together how annoyed I was with myself for having so many. But here I am again doing the exact same thing. Its just SO CUTE when they start walking. And its such a big milestone! I just can't get enough of it right now! He turned 10months on the 3rd...I'll have his 10month Post up ASAP :)

Here's a few clips of him in action



Ps- I scheduled this post to be posted at 11:11am on 11-11-11 :) 
Make a wish!!!

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome...GOOD JOB KALLEN!!!


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished that my 11-11-11 party would be a success!! Wishes do come true!
    I was born at 11 minutes before 11 on 11-11-47 (4+7=11)
    Then I learn that 11 is the Fool's number in Germany:)

    ReplyDelete